Tuesday, June 23, 2009
the MRT IDIOTS
Just WAT is with those people in the train huh? Fucking idiot sei... I don't why understand why u die die have to read the freakin' newspaper when the train is already crowded to the max. Shit lah i think i glared at the bitch till i can't glare anymore. ok that is only one issue. Then when i turn to my right... another idiot is trying to KNIT her stupid beanie/shawl/whatever while trying to hold on to the stupid metal pole. KNIT u know. How fucking retarded is that? Too random lady. Thank god she alighted at Dover. Must be from SP. No offence to SP students yaw. But seriously...why would anyone want to try KNITTING in the train? especially when it is crowded. Don't u know it is embarrassing because ppl actually think u have a screw loose? wtf seriously. Seriously i think Singapore needs new rules in the MRT. Other than no food/drink/smoking or no littering they should have something like 'Please do not be an asshole and try to read newspaper/book when the train is FULLY crowded' or FINE $1000 for those who try to be stupid and KNIT in a FULLY crowded train'. I mean i don't mind ppl reading in the train. I myself read manga in trains occasionally. But not when the train is CROWDED. N i 100% hate it when random ppl(especially old ppl) who LOVE leaning towards me. Whether they are sleeping/standing..I DON'T CARE. Worse thing is they don't even bother saying sorry. What is freaking hard about saying the word sorry? I'll be 10 times happier if u say sorry rather than continue treating me as your personal lamp-post. I so hope i won't be as kiasu as those old aunties when i grow old. Sigh...i am one of those unfortunate ppl who have to take the train during peak hours :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment