Thursday, June 25, 2009

DRAMA-MAMA

Hey hey check this out

Gosh...don't tell me the Koreans gonna make their own version of Gossip Girl! haha that be cool and weird at the same time. The girls look hot but the guys are just so-so. But they dressed a bit better than the original characters. I've become a huge Gossip Girl fan. Chuck seriously rules. There's gonna be a Season 3 to it but i dunno when it's coming out.

Guy who plays 'Chuck'. Name's Ed Westwick. He's English. But he could speak the American accent which makes him sexier than he already is. Gosh I'm smiling right now.*rolls eyes* Anyway he ended up with Blair at the end of Season 2 so i hope they stay that way.

I told my sisters that i gonna start watching K-dramas and J-dramas but i think... I'm going to give it a pass... Reason is...i dunno... The latest drama which i tried to watch was this k-drama called i-am-sam. Only because i wanna watch TOP act. But i ended up scanning through the series and only stop at the part where TOP talk.Defeats the whole purpose of watching the show coz i didn't really pay attention to the storyline. OK whatever i think i just stick to GG and Harper's Island.

No comments: