Tuesday, June 16, 2009

AT WORK

I'm at my workplace right now. I'm not suppose to blog but whatever. My liason officer came a.k.a Adrian came. check up on us. He told me to keep working on the graffiti project and he'll come again in 2 weeks time or something. That good-for-nothing Bernard my supevisor came to talk to Adrian about us(students). Adrian gave me some pretty cool websites for me to check out. I showed him a pretty cool website as well.

Instructions--> Hover the cursor anywhere in the window to start painting.
Left-click mouse to change the color.
Press spacebar to restart your masterpiece.
Press C to see the logo/copyright thingy.(random)
Caution: Only visit this website if u are SUPER bored.
This website was inspired by an artist named jackson pollock. Google his name and you get different articles about him. He's dead by the way. I just finished mine. Coz i was SUPER bored.

No comments: