Thursday, June 19, 2008

ok..so the last post trailed off suddenly. That's because i have to go off to some place immediately. It always happens. When i'm buzy blogging about my insane life, my mom, sis or maklang would come into the room and say, " ok everyone ready? We'll go to *inserts the destination here* now."
And i'll be like turning off the damn computer and leave my post hanging just like that. So i apologize to the people who ever read my blog posts.

Anyway, Mukoishi Studio's cool. Eventhough i went to the office like only twice, i like the atmosphere there. And the lobby is cool. They have a lot of their works displayed there. And there's this lady who displayed a really big darth vader figurine on her desk. The height of it was as long as half my arm. I'm not a star wars fan but i thought displaying these figurines are cool. haha. Maybe if i work there, i would buy and displaymy own fav figurine. hehe. I hope i get to deliver coffee everytime i work during the morning shift. So that i'll get visit the studio. And if i'm lucky, i'll try to act all kepo2 and ask questions about their works. Then on the way i'll bring my portfolio and show them my works. And they'll recruit me as a 2d animator.Then i'll ditch Starbucks. And i'll be the one buying the morning coffee at Starbucks before going to work. Hahaha.

Yesterday, the sisters and i went to accompany Aunty Sham and Mary to settle some important matters on Dad's money matters thing. Something about who will get the money and all. Not that we want his money.We don't. We just want to settle these things on his behalf and get it over with. When we arrived at the URA building, the old receptionist told Aunty Sham to apply online and that didn't said that on the letter. So we wasted like 1 hour there. After that, it rained heavily so we decided to lepak at their house till 11pm. It was fun and sad at the same time. Fun because we talk and talk and talk about all kinds of stuff. Sad because Aunty Sham reminiscened about her past life. and she cried. i don't know about other people (other than my sisters) but i can realy really really feel that Aunty Sham and Mary missed Ayah badly. Like really badly to the core. I felt really bad(eventhough it's not my fault). I don't like seeing people around me to be sad. I want to do something extraordinary for them but i havent' got the faintest idea how.
I know that after clicking the publish post button i would later over react(for no reason), go to any random toilet and cry quietly.

I know Mom felt sad too. If not she wouldn't have come for the tahlils and baca surah Yassin for dad. No offence to dad's brothers and sisters but i actually felt that its strange that none of them came to Aunty sham's house during the 7 days after Dad's departure and my mom, who is divorced and doesn't have anything to do with my Dad, came. Ironic, isn't it?

Ok why am i still talking about the past? Because this thoughts are tearing my left and right brian apart and nobody bothered to ask how i feel and what are my thoughts so if i don't let it out, I'll probably die of stress. I wouldn't want that to happen. After this i will not repeat what i just type. what's the point? I'll just develop finger cramps later on...

that's it. this is more than enough. Bye.

No comments: