Friday, October 1, 2010

Ajikan fan

(ALBUM) Magic Disk
(ALBUM) Surf Bungaku Kamakura

(Mini-album) Mada Minu Ashita ni

(ALBUM) World World World

(ALBUM) Fanclub

(ALBUM) Sol-fa
(ALBUM) Kimi Tsunagi Five M
(Mini-album) Houkai Amplifier
Finally~~! I get to listen to their 'Magic Disk' album! Ajikan why are u so awesome!? I became an instant fan ever since their hit single 'Haruka Kanata' waaay back. I have no favorite album cuz i love them all! Magic Disk is their best yet. Glad they produce this album:) If they ever, which i doubt will NEVER ever happen, ever, ever come to Singapore for a concert, I will make sure i have the front-row stand ticket.

Nakamura Yusuke who did all their album jackets does the most amazing artwork ever. Check it out! Imma fan of his art too! :oD

By the way, i lurrrvvveee digmeout.net. How i wish i was a Japanese and is an artist there.

No comments: