Front Cover

Back Cover

Concept Art by Tim Burton

This morning I went for my dental appointment at 10am. After reviewing my retainers, I went home. On the way home, i decided to stop by 7-11 to get a drink. Then i saw the magazine rack and some so similar and eye-catching i had to stop by. Really i tell u i would rather die than not stopping at that section. It was a magazine with ALICE IN WONDERLAND on it! Lately I'm like obsessed with anything Tim Burton. Gosh i don't know why. But the thing that made the magazine look a bit off is the title. The title was called F***. Like...........WHAT. Seriously. I was like,''
Fuck'?! Why the fuck would they name a magazine that? But then i looked closely and realised that it's not actually 'fuck'. The three '*' stands for
film,
fame and
frank respectively.
Frankly, I've never seen this magazine before. I've never even imagine anyone naming a magazine with such an explicit word before as well. But the best thing is that it features the latest up-to-date films and more films. It's a films magazine. It cost $8 but it's worth it. The best-est best thing is that the main focus for that issue was on Alice in Wonderland. So yeah, F*** is cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment