OMG. at last my blogger is not as screwed up as last time. Not as screwed up. So it's still screwed. The layout seriously need some fixing.
OK. wat did i miss out on blogging? Wat did u miss out in my life? like ALOT. because(yes there's a VALID *coughs* reason) because my entire hdd in my laptop totally crashed/gone/rosak/mati after i accidently dropped my laptop onto the floor. So i was laptop-less for about a week. The worst thing was the entire stuff that i stored in my laptop was gone FOREVER just AFTER I RE-FORMAT my 250gb hd. PS. if u re-format it, everything in that corrupted hd will be deleted.
WOW. wat a freakin way to start my holiday. Wat? did u just read the word 'holiday'? oh YES u did! I FINALLY get the 2 months holiday! ok..i need a moment....i'm suddenly so excited i dunno where to begin!...
ok i think i remember...for the 1st few weeks, i:
1. join my friends at a chalet. We played water balloon . And all of us were drenched to the skin. I look the worst. I wanted to post the pic but i told u..blogger's screwed. so i can't.
2. went to the da vinci exhibition at the science center. i know... semangat rite... i didn't realised that mona lisa has no eyebrows and that she was sitting on a chair! There are actually 25 secrets displayed at the exibition but i gave up reading all of them after a BIG group of primary school kids crowded in front of me , making alot of noise and step macam faham reading out the 25 damn secrets. I realised Singapore also wanted to step mana punya BIG by forbidding the public to take a picture of the REPLICA of the painting. meaning it is just a copy of the original painting. But ppl just kept taking out their phones/digi cam secretly. There was one point when the announcer over the speaker was so pissed she almost shouted over the mic to stop taking pics. I couldn't help but laugh!
3. I recieved the wrong address to the fujitsu service centre for repairing. I forgot the address so i asked them again. Instead, the stupid man gave me the address which is the opposite block to the block that i was suppossed to go. When i reached the so-called correct addy, i took the lift to level 5. when the lift door opened, the ENTIRE surrounding was almost pitch-black. In front of me was a sign which says"BEWARE! DOGS ON GUARD!". with it was a picture of a very angry looking dog that scared the hell out of me. I think i only tiptoed out of the lift for 5 secs then went back inside. Luckily there's this old security guard who told me the correct address.
4. I went out with Saiful and Kairos the other day and we catch up with life. It was fun. There was never a dull moment. We even came across this disgusting drink called Naughty-G. They was this old apek outside 7-11 at town giving out this free drink. Being typical Singaporeans, both boys went to take the drink from the geezer-looking apek. I just stood one corner. Then i saw this poster which says. "NAUGHTY-G. DRINK HARD. PLAY HARD". like WAT rite. Of course, as usual, the boys didn't realised this and just blindly took the can drink. If i re-called, when we read the ingredients, it was made up of goatwheat sperm of some sort which seriously grossed me out. Then we realised it was a drink to give energy to ppl who wanna do the kinky stuff. Usually the kind of drinks appeals to geezers lah. the name itself sounds so geezer-ish. ok i'll blog some more if i remember anything else. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment