Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rite. My 1st post... I just reached home drenched to the skin because it was raining.. I could have taken out my unbrella but i didn't...too lazy and its just a few metres away from Mak Lang's house from the MRT. After blogging, i'm gonna force myself to model tyra banks's face and show the work in progress to the lecturer for tomorrow's class. And i'm figuring out how i am gonna do all that when i haven't even find the side profile of tyra. The worst thing is that i didn't complete my modelling of a character's face from last week's class. And drawing..OMG My sketchbook has only 5 drawings inside! (!?) I'm so dead if i don't show my sketchbook to Mr.Juinn by this friday.. There's gonna be a mini-test on drawing class. Luckily, there's no points given if we like pass or FAIL the test. Juinn said that the test was just to show how we are progressing in our drawing skills. Like i care. Speaking of tests, I'll be digging a grave beside the computer in the pc lab tmrw on web design class BECOZ i noe nuts about css...I dun like web design...not my forte. That's why i go for animation specialisation. But i think i know more stuff about css and html crappola than u bloggers out there who only copy paste copy paste blogskin's css rite? haha well some bloggers i think... wait.. what am i saying? I myself am blogging this instance for crying out loud!

So here's the plan:
1) do 3d modelling
2) drawing
3) animation
4) web design( IF have time)

If I don't complete even one of the asignments stated above, I 'll say sayonara to world tmrw.
Nad over n out.

No comments: